Sports Start-up Pack
1. The Start-up Pack is a small gift on a New Customer’s registration at CannonBet and based on the occasion and country of player’s origin, the amount can be vary. Please contact our customer support for detailed information.
2. The offer is only valid to New Customers to use only on Sports, any bet placed on other products than Sports will be cancelled and deducted with the accumulated winnings.
3. Only one Start-up Pack is permitted per New Customer.
NOTE: existing CannonBet customers and customers who register a duplicate account are not eligible to receive this offer (this includes customers who return having previously closed a CannonBet Account).
4. The Start-up Pack will be automatically credited upon a successful registration and email and phone verification.
5. Additional terms apply. Please refer to the section below for further details.
Start-up Pack- Activation & Usage Terms
The Start-up Pack is subject to one time rollover (wagering) requirement.
The wagering requirements should be met within 10 days. If the bonus expires the bonus amount and all the accumulated winnings from the bonus will be cancelled.
Start-up Pack – General Terms
1. The Start-up Pack is only permitted once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit/debit card number or shared computer environment (example: a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school). CannonBet reserves the right to void all winnings should this term be disregarded.
2. The Start-up Pack may not be claimed in conjunction with ANY other promotion(s) currently offered by CannonBet and is subject to on-going review. CannonBet reserves the right to amend the offer and its terms at any time, including the cancellation of the promotion.
3. Should a withdrawal be submitted before a Start-up Pack is credited to the Bonus Account, the Bonus will be forfeited.
4. Any winnings made after acceptance of a Bonus offer may only be withdrawn once the full wagering requirements have been met.
5. CannonBet reserves the right to cancel any bonus of the players that have a promotion abusive behavior. Promotion abusive behavior might include, without being limited to: common or suspicious betting patterns across identical events, markets, and/or selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts, excessive frequency or highly unusual pattern of bets on identical selection(s) in a short period of time in comparison to regular betting patterns, etc.
6. We reserve the right to cancel any bonus and accumulated winnings for a group of customers following suspicious common betting patterns that could result in generating guaranteed profit and/or guaranteed bonus eligibility. This suspicious activity might include, without being limited to, common betting patterns across identical events, markets, and/or selections that could be identified in one or across several accounts.
7. CannonBet considers all the above Terms to be fair and by your participation in the Start-up Pack you consent to abide by them. Should you require any clarification or advice regarding these Terms, please contact Customer Support.