A. Responsible gambling - general
You are able to control and limit your spending on the CannonBet Website, ‘time-out’ from access to your Account or self-exclude and close your Account for set periods of time. Please find more details on the options available to you on our responsible gambling page.
B. Limits to your Account
1) You may set the following limits in relation to your Account: a maximum deposit amount or a maximum total deposit amount for any particular betting period including 24 hours, 7 days and one month. It may take up to 24 hours for limits to become active.
2) If you elect to set a maximum deposit amount whilst using your Account, you will not be permitted to increase any such maximum until the expiry of a 24 hour cooling off period. Upon expiry of the cooling off period you are required to take positive action and reconfirm your agreement to increase your limit.
3) You may set a deposit limit for your Account via live chat, email or by calling our customer services team.
C. Time-out/Short Break
1) You may temporarily exclude yourself from the CannonBet Website for a period ranging from twenty four (24) hours up to six (6) weeks by filling the Time-Out form which you can request via Live Chat or email.
2) On confirming your break period, your Account will be suspended and it will not be possible to log in to your Account until the selected duration has expired.
3) It may be necessary to log out of your Account for the ‘time-out’ to take effect. Prior to logging out it may be possible to place bets on your Account, depending on the device and the internet connection you use to access your Account. We will not be held liable for any bets placed during such period.
4) Once you have set a ‘time-out’ period, it is not possible for us to override or remove it.
5) Any balances and any advance bets that you have placed will remain and any winnings will be credited to your Account, but you will only be able to access your winnings after the ‘time-out’ period has expired.
6) You will not be able to access or cancel advance bets made before the start of the ‘time-out’ period and bonuses may expire during the ‘time-out’ period.
1) We provide the Account option for you to self-exclude yourself from being able to access your Account.
2) You can self-exclude at any time via live chat or by calling the CannonBet customer services team or sending an email to supp[email protected]
3) You must specify a time period for which the self-exclusion restrictions will apply (the minimum self-exclusion period being 6 months). Self-exclusion can be extended for a further 6 month period as many times as you choose.
4) On submission of a self-exclusion request, your Account will be closed within 24 hours and any funds held in the Account will be returned to you.
5) It may be necessary to log out of your account for the self-exclusion to take effect. Prior to logging out it may be possible to place bets on your Account, depending on the device and the internet connection you use to access your Account. We will not be held liable for any bets placed during such period, but may choose to refund any bets placed at our sole discretion.
6) A request to revoke the self-exclusion request cannot be actioned until the selected period expires. At the end of this time period, the self-exclusion will remain in place for a further seven (7) years unless you take positive action to revoke the self-exclusion by contacting our customer services to request that your status as a self-excluded customer be revoked. We will notify you once we have made a decision about whether or not to revoke your status as a self-excluded customer. You will then enter into a 24 hour cooling off period to further consider this decision before you are able to use your Account.
7) You agree that you will not attempt to open an Account or place any bets whilst you are a self-excluded customer and that you are fully liable for your actions whilst you are a self-excluded customer. We have processes in place to detect duplicate Accounts that are subject to self-exclusion or involuntary exclusion. Upon detecting such Accounts, we will return any deposits made by you and held in the Account (as at the date of your self-exclusion) within 14 days and delete the Account, in accordance with the CannonBet Responsible Gambling Policy.
8) We may refuse to allow you to open an Account or place a bet, if we reasonably believe that you are a self-excluded customer.
9) We will remove you from all of our marketing databases within 24 hours once you choose to self-exclude on the CannonBet Website. No marketing material will be sent to you after the period of self-exclusion expires unless you take positive action to revoke your self-exclusion as outlined above.